The acosta! Photo Service allows you to have beautiful photos taken by our official photographers.You can be alone or in a group. It’s all good!
If you see someone wearing these vests, feel free to approach them and ask for a photo.
Show your web staca or staca card to get your photo data!
The data will be sent to the email address you registered with staca within 15 days from the event date.
Your photos may be featured on acosta!’s website,
promotional materials, and social media platforms!
They might even get picked up by other media outlets and news websites!
- The registered attendee will receive the photo data via email. If you’re the group leader, please share this data with all members of your group.
- It may take 10 to 15 days to receive your data. If you haven’t received it after 15 days, please contact us with your full name, staca number, date of attendance at acosta!, and venue name here.
- Once we’ve sent the data, we won’t be able to resend it. Make sure to download your data within the time frame specified in the email.
- We reserve the right to use any photos taken at the event for promotional purposes. We won’t ask for individual permissions.
- We can’t accommodate requests to remove or stop using any photos due to individual preferences or circumstances.
- Photos captured by our Photo Service may appear on acosta!’s and Hacosta’s official websites, promotional materials, social media channels, or even third-party media platforms.
- Our team selects photos for usage based on internal criteria. We cannot guarantee that your photos will appear in our advertisements or blog posts.
- All selected photos will be edited before use.
- The photographers for the Photo Service are subject to change without prior notice.
- To know if the Photo Service is available for a specific event, check the event’s official page or follow our Twitter account.