Early Ticket 9:30～18:00
Regular Ticket 11:00～18:00
※Entrance time varies depending on the ticket
Please check your own admission time slot before visiting.
Please be considerate of other customers if you arrive earlier
than the reception start time.
Ikebukuro Sunshine City
【受付】World Import Mart Building 4F Exhibition Hall A
3-1-3 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
Early Ticket (9:30~18:00)
Regular Ticke (11:00~18:00)
- No tickets will be sold on the day.
- Admission time varies depending on the ticket type.
Early ticket holders do not have priority in the queue after 11:00.
After accepting regular tickets, please line up in the regular waiting line.
Regardless of ticket type, there is a purchase limit of 2 tickets per person per day.
* If you have multiple tickets, please be sure to transfer them in advance.
- Please note that we cannot accept cancellations or changes to purchased tickets.
- nused tickets can be returned to staca points by yourself on the My Page of the “staca Ticket Center”.
For that reason, we set a limit on the number of people as a means to avoid crowding,
Participants also understand the strict observance of the infectious disease control rules,
including health checks at the time of reception.Thanks to everyone’s cooperation, the event will continue to be held.
Under such circumstances, self-proclaimed “general participation” who does not submit health checks and personal information required to hold the event
It is becoming more noticeable to act with people who do not have tickets.
Such a situation loses the meaning of implementing measures against infectious diseases and
From the management point of view, there is a risk of threatening the health of other participants.
It cannot be overlooked.
For the above reasons, participants who are participating in acosta! are strictly prohibited from acting with people
who do not have tickets and call themselves “general participants”.If the situation of acting with such people during the event becomes rampant,
there is a risk that it will be difficult to hold the event in the future.Participants who do not strictly follow the rules may be forced to leave.
Requests to customersWe would appreciate it if you could tell your family, friends and acquaintances who do not have tickets
about the rules set for participants in acosta!’s infectious disease control.We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Outdoor area shooting
* Higashi-Ikebukuro Central Park may not be available due to the situation of infectious diseases. Please note.
*The layout is subject to change without notice.
List of OK shops
You can enjoy eating, drinking and shopping while wearing your cosplay!
Store with benefits
- Yuzawaya Ikebukuro store (WACCA 3F)
- 20% discount from our sales price when you show your participation certificate! *Discount excludes ticket products, special price products, and some products
- HUB+82(WACCA 1F)
- Show your participation card and get 10% off your bill! You can make your own original drink based on photos and image colors! (* Please check at the store for combined use with other services)
- Adores Sunshine
- In addition to one free crane game by showing your participation card, there is also a goods rental service for in-store photography!
- Karaoke Mac Ikebukuro Sunshine Street
- 30% off room charge + free special potato service when you enter the store in cosplay! (only on the day of the event) Show your staca card all day and get 50% off room charge!
- Ikebukuro Fortune-telling Center Balangan
- ￥1,080 off the fortune-telling fee by presenting your participation card for an appraisal of 20 minutes or more!
- Show your participation card and get a photo sticker for half price! (200 yen) You can play in cosplay and take pictures!
- DiCE Ikebukuro
- If you show your participation certificate or staca card, you will get a 200 yen discount on the reclining flats, and a 300 yen discount on the VIP and karaoke rooms!
- Bakudan-yaki Honpo Ikebukuro
- Bakudan-yaki is made by grilling ingredients that are better than okonomiyaki, just like takoyaki! Show your participation card and get extra toppings! !
- FLORA CLINIC
- Show the pamphlet to get 5% off all treatments and acosta! You can take photos in a part of the facility from 12:00 to 14:00 only on the days of the event!
- A collaboration event with various works is being held! * Depending on the situation, the operation contents and admission method may change.
- Marion Crepe WACCA Ikebukuro store (WACCA Ikebukuro 1F)
- Show your participation card to get a 50 yen discount on crepes and drinks *Excludes some products such as collaboration crepes
- axes femme sunshine city store
- Present your original photo booth and participation certificate to get a 500 yen discount on purchases of 5,500 yen or more including tax. *Some items are excluded.
- cosset Ikebukuro Main Store
- You can use the studio for 500 yen per hour by presenting your participation card and wristband!
- Karaoke no Tetsujin Ikebukuro East Exit
- Show your participation certificate or staca card to get up to 50% off the room charge! Free time is 30% off! Click for details!
- GiGO Ikebukuro Building 1
- You can play at the game center while wearing a cosplay! There are also many anime and game-related prizes♪ Free crane game once upon presentation of participation card
- GiGO Ikebukuro Building 2
- A print seal machine specialty store on Sunshine Street ♡ The first floor is the B1 floor of the Sandrak building ♪ Show your participation card and get a free check shot
Other cooperating stores
(1) Sunshine City Alpa Alta
(2) ACOS Ikebukuro Main Store
(3) Rashinba Ikebukuro Main Store Audio Cast Hall
(4) Rashinban Ikebukuro Main Store Character Goods Museum
(5) Assist Wig Ikebukuro
(6) Rashinban Ikebukuro Main Store Trend Hall
(7) Ikebukuro Fortune-telling Hall Balangan
(9) Y’s Road Ikebukuro
(10) Stella Worth
(11) Matsumoto Kiyoshi
(12) Karaoke Mac Ikebukuro Sunshine Street
(12) Ikebukuro HUMAX Cinemas
(10) ガスト サンシャイン通り店
(12) ガスト 南池袋店
(16) ロッテリア 池袋東口店
(18) マクドナルド 池袋LABI前店
(1) ファミリーマート サンシャインシティ店
(2) ファミリーマート サンシャイン西店
(5) ローソン 池袋駅東店
(6) ファミリーマート 東池袋一丁目店
(7) セブンイレブン 東池袋一丁目店
(8) ファミリーマート 中池袋公園北店
(9) ファミリーマート 中池袋公園前店
(10) ファミリーマート 南池袋パーク通り店
(11) ファミリーマート 南池袋一丁目店
(12) ファミリーマート 池袋駅東店
(13) セブンイレブン 東池袋明治通り店
Show your web staca/staca card to get shooting data!Click here for photographer service details
Show your WEBstaca/staca card to borrow for free!
*Rental time: 12:00-17:00
State of the event
Save the image and use it to express your participation!
Terms of participation
- 2022.10.20 Latest edition
- It is a membership card that can be used at acosta! events and HACOSTADIUM affiliated studios.
In addition to saving points and using affiliated studios at great value, there are also campaigns limited to card members.
Please be careful not to lose it.
- Please follow the rules and staff instructions.
- If you do not follow the staff’s instructions and engage in nuisance or illegal behavior, you will be reported to the appropriate authorities, will be expelled from the event, and will be refused entry to events hosted by our company in the future. In some cases, films, equipment, and memory cards may be confiscated. About photography, video shooting, and interaction
If the general public asks you to take a photo, please cooperate with taking a commemorative photo. Please be sure to check the acosta!
*Currently, we are not asking for cooperation in taking commemorative photos as a measure against the new coronavirus infection.
When shooting, please check the participation certificate with each other.
- When taking photos and interacting, please behave in a moderate manner so as not to make the other party feel uncomfortable.
- Make sure that the model gun is in a state where it cannot be fired by removing bullets such as BB bullets.
- Photography is only possible with mutual consent.
- Please make sure there is no reflection of other participants or the general public.
- Posting to SNS such as Twitter and TikTok is possible. Please take responsibility for any troubles caused by posting.
- Shooting using large equipment that interferes with traffic.
- Filming without the subject’s consent.
- Taking pictures of the surrounding scenery and the state of the venue.
- Long-time shooting or shooting that occupies a part of the range.
- Shooting in the men’s and women’s changing rooms and toilets, and shooting including entrances and interiors.
- Shooting for a long time or shooting that is a nuisance to the surroundings.
- Using an oversized telephoto lens.
- Use of props such as imitation swords, firearms, imitation dangerous objects, rackets, balls, etc., other than for shooting poses.
- Climbing trees, unstable structures, or anything else you should not step on.
- Shooting while walking.
- Vigorous movements such as dancing and running.
- Reflection of other participants and the general public.
- Live broadcast distribution, posting to video posting sites.
- Planned shooting to be posted on YouTube etc.
- The act of playing music, etc. About clothes and changing clothes
- Please change in the men’s and women’s changing rooms.
- Staff of the opposite sex may enter the changing room only in emergencies.
- If the costume is judged to be unpleasant to the general public, you will be asked to move to the changing room.
- Please refrain from wearing actual military uniforms or arranging realistic military uniforms. (Fictitious things that appear in manga and anime are acceptable)
- Change clothes and make-up outside of changing rooms, such as nearby stores and restrooms.
- Use of sprays and mists inside the venue.
- Entering and exiting in cosplay.
- Civil servants such as police officers, self-defense officers, firefighters, current national organizations regardless of foreign countries,
- and guards uniforms are worn. Also wearing costumes that are indistinguishable from these.
- Wear revealing pants or clothes that can easily be mistaken for underwear.
- Wig cut in the venue, changing room, toilet, etc.
- The act of actually producing sound, such as a microphone, musical instrument, radio cassette recorder, etc.
- Excessive sound produced by bells attached to costumes and props.
- Violent expressions such as the use of blood glue, blood and bruises.
- Bringing in items that may cause injury to others, or items that may stain or damage the surroundings (color spray, blood, etc.).
- Wearing clothes that do not meet the exposure criteria.
- Participated in acosta! in costume. (Definition of kigurumi: a costume that puts a person inside a life-sized stuffed animal)
[Example: Disney characters, Nintendo characters, local characters, and other characters with official costumes]
About exposure criteria
- If you do not meet the criteria for judging exposure, you may be prohibited from participating in cosplay.
- Please wear underwear or body foundation if the clothes show the lower part or side of the breast.
- Please wear spats or stockings so that your underwear is not directly visible.
- If the costume is too revealing, be sure to wear a jacket or stole while traveling.
- For women’s men’s cosplay costumes that reveal a large chest, please wear body foundation or a B holder.
*For men, there is no restriction on the upper body, but please do not expose yourself by putting on a jacket except when shooting.
- Regardless of the above, you may be asked to change clothes or wear a jacket if the staff determines that there is a problem.
- Costumes that are offensive to public order and morals or obscene.
- Costumes that do not wear underwear, underwear that can be seen through the gaps in the costume such as the chest and armpits, and underwear that can be seen through.
- Wearing a low-rise that goes beyond the degree.
- Excessive exposure, pants that show, and clothes that are easily mistaken for underwear. About cross-dressing by men
- Be sure to apply make-up and eyebrows, and be careful not to spoil the image of the character.
- Please remove hair from exposed areas such as armpit hair, shin hair, and beard.
- Wearing women’s clothing that might be intimidating or disgusting is prohibited.
- Avoid exposing bare feet and wear tights, stockings, spats, etc. About luggage storage
- After checking in your luggage, we will distribute one stub for each luggage. Please keep the stub so that it will not be lost. In the unlikely event that your luggage is lost, it will be handed over after all customers have received it.
- When picking up your luggage, please present the ticket stub and the two tickets attached to your luggage to the staff at the luggage storage area.
- Please be sure to manage your valuables by yourself. We are not responsible for any lost items. About age limit
- Children under junior high school age can participate in the event only when accompanied by a guardian. Participation fee is normal for elementary school students and free for children under elementary school age. ※ Participation fee will be charged for accompanying guardians.
- Children under elementary school age can use the changing room of the same gender as their parents. *There is a possibility that the staff may refuse to enter the changing room of the opposite sex at the discretion of the staff.
- Children under junior high school age are not allowed to act alone. Parents must accompany their children at all times during the event. About moving and entering the store
- We may refuse to enter the store at the discretion of the store.
- When traveling, always keep imitation swords, firearms, and dangerous objects in your bag or put them in a bag so that they cannot be seen from the outside.
- When using a store that can be entered, please follow the store’s infectious disease control rules.
(Please wear a mask at stores where you can shoot, except for the moment you shoot.)
- Use of props such as rackets, balls, etc.
- Passing outside the shooting area or entering a store without a face mask, mask, helmet, etc., that reveals your true face.
- Drinking and smoking in student uniform cosplay.
- Occupying a chair for a long time, sitting on the floor.
- Use of purikura machines and game consoles when not in use. About using Sunshine City
- Stores in Alpa and Alta can be entered in principle.
- Please note that we may ask you to refrain from entering the store at the discretion of the store.
- Please be considerate so as not to inconvenience general customers.
- Please refrain from entering the store for purposes other than shopping and handling products.
- Please refrain from taking pictures in Alpa and Alta.
（*You can continue to use Starbucks Coffee, Family Mart, and Subway, which are not listed in the list of stores that can be entered.）
About the use of the aquarium
During the “acosta!” period, you can enter the aquarium while wearing your cosplay.
* A separate web ticket or annual passport with a designated date and time for the aquarium is required.
- For the route to the aquarium, please see the information in Sunshine City.
- Tripods, reflectors, and lighting equipment are not permitted. As with general customers, please take pictures at the level of commemorative photography.
- You will not be allowed to enter the venue wearing a mask or mask that does not reveal your true face.
- Weapons such as imitation swords and firearms
- Please carry props that imitate dangerous objects in a case or bag, and refrain from using them for shooting.
- Please refrain from taking pictures for a long period of time or doing anything that may inconvenience general customers.
- Photography is prohibited inside the aquarium shop Aqua Pocket (merchandise shop) and Tully’s Coffee shop.
- Commemorative photography during each aquarium performance is prohibited. (Performance is currently on hiatus)
- There are places in the aquarium where flash photography is not allowed. (In front of the elephant shark, Baikal seal, and squid tank) Please check the notices in the museum.
- In addition, please follow the instructions of the aquarium facility staff. About Ikebukuro HUMAX Cinemas
- No masks, masks, or other costumes that do not reveal your true face may be worn.
- Costumes whose decorations or other items would disturb surrounding patrons are not permitted.
- Costumes or wigs that exceed the height or width of the head are prohibited.。
- Costumes that make noise, such as friction sounds or bells, are not permitted.
- Please refrain from bringing imitation swords, firearms, items resembling dangerous objects, or large luggage.
- Photography is not permitted in the theater. (You may take commemorative photos in the elevator halls and entrances, just like general patrons. Please do not disturb the general public.)
- No tripods, reflectors, or lighting equipment may be used.
- Use of electronic devices that emit sound or light, such as cell phones, is prohibited during screenings.
- Please follow the instructions of the cinema facility staff. Precautions
- Changing rooms will close at 18:00.
- The layout arrangement and time progression in the venue are subject to change without notice.
- Please take care of your valuables by yourself. We will not be responsible for any lost items.
- Lost and found items will be disposed of two weeks after the event if not reported. Please contact us as soon as possible if you know of any such items.
- In case of emergency, please follow the instructions of the staff and act calmly and without panic.
- Any damage to property within the venue or to the venue itself will be the responsibility of the party involved.
- In the event of an emergency such as an injury, wound, or physical condition, the cost of an ambulance or other emergency services will be borne by the party concerned.
- (Hakosta Co., Ltd.), its management, and the venue will not be held responsible for any disadvantages or accidents caused by the content or type of cosplay or the conditions at the venue.
- There is a possibility that official photographers and media may take photos and record videos on the day of the event.
Please be aware that the attendees may be exposed on TV, newspapers, magazines, websites, etc., and may be posted on official websites, SNS, etc.
- If you see a person who is covering the event without an “Interview Pass” issued by acosta! Prohibited items
- Voyeuristic photography or photographing without the consent of the subject of the photo.
- Uploading photos to a network, submitting photos to a magazine or book, or publishing them in a media outlet without the consent of the subject of the photo.
- Commercial use of photographs taken at acosta!
- Possession of any item or act that is offensive to public order and morals.
- Bringing dangerous props, such as real knives, serious weapons, or model guns that can be fired.
- Adult filming.
- Selling, unauthorized interviewing, soliciting, or distributing flyers or other materials in the event.
- Eating or drinking outside of Sunshine City or restaurants that are open to visitors.
- Bringing in stepladders.。
- Bringing in flags.
- Use of electrical outlets and power supplies.
- Bringing alcoholic beverages into the hall.
- Smoking in a student uniform costume.
- Bringing in items that may cause injury to others, stain or damage the surroundings.
- Trouble between participants, or any other behavior deemed dangerous, disturbing, or against the rules by the event staff (regardless of the reason).
- Defacing or damaging the venue, etc.
- Acts that cause inconvenience to others, such as throwing or swinging objects.
- Entering planted trees, flower beds, or prohibited areas. (including props and equipment)
In the acosta! event, safety is our top priority, and please be sure to follow the precautions,
We may update the Terms from time to time.
Please visit this page periodically to check for any changes to the Terms. About staca
[The following acts are prohibited]
[The following acts are prohibited]
[The following costumes are prohibited]
[The following clothes are prohibited]
[Aquarium/Photography Prohibited Area]
※Failure to abide by the above rules will result in the staff’s decision to eject you from the venue or report you to a public institution.
Your participation in the event will be deemed as your agreement to the above rules and regulations.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.